Amazon has a list of products called Movers and Shakers, which curates items that are ~trending~ in Canada.
1. This spiral-bound workbook that'll teach you how to become a hand lettering expert.
Promising review: "I love that it's a workbook style instead of heavy on definitions and information! There is just enough to teach you the basic terminology and give you an understanding, and then it's all about practice, practice, practice! Having the chance to trace out the letters and then give them a go really helps to get a sense of how to form everything, and I found it super helpful to learn this way. I'm by no means an expert but with a little practice, who knows!"– Amazon Customer
2. This non-pinching eyelash curler that will replace that cheap drugstore one you've been using.
3. This bagel guillotine slicer that will keep your fingers safe.
4. These super cute cactus erasers that won't make you feel bad about your written mistakes.
5. These cat-eye sunglasses that look hella expensive but won't break the bank.
6. This nested set of bowls and measuring cups that will give you all the functionality you need without taking up space.
7. This non-slip, super squishy bath kneeler that will save your knees from torture.
Promising review: "I know it is probably weird to be so excited for a bath kneeler but this thing is great! It's lightweight and small enough to not be in the way when it's not being used. We just hang it up! It has made bath time a little easier because now when the bath is over, I don't have to walk around for 10 minutes to stop my knees from feeling like they are going to explode. Get this and bath time will be a whale of a time! Sorry..."– K.R.
8. This inflatable volleyball set that will take the game from the sand to the pool.
9. These purifying bags that use bamboo charcoal to remove odors, bacteria, and moisture.
Promising review: "These really work! When I first got them, I took a good whiff of them and they smell like nothing at all. After a long 16 hour day of wearing leather shoes, my shoes smelled terrible. I put these in them and come morning, the foul smell was almost completely gone! And the bags themselves retained none of the awful smell! I just brought these on a 19 day European trip and they made a world of difference!"– Jonathan