Did you know Amazon has a section for products that people keep putting on their wish lists and registries? Well, they do. And Canadians are wishin' for some pretty cool stuff this week.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful products from that section this week:
1. These adorable cactus dryer balls that will spike your laundry with softness.
2. This at-home cheese kit that will have you making your own mozzarella and ricotta in no time.
Promising review: "My son and I used this kit to make fresh mozzarella cheese. It was surprisingly easy and delicious!
This kit is a wonderful activity and has everything you need except the milk, pot and thermometer. I used regular 1% milk from the store, and it worked great."– Alex F
3. These hydrating face masks that will replenish your skin with essential vitamins.
4. This magical moldable glue that hardens as rubber and can fix almost anything.
Promising review: "One package is sufficient to fix several broken items. I finally fixed my phone charging cable that had exposed wires. I also fixed the broken claws of a hair accessory, and an earbud that I accidentally stepped on. These are awesome but just don't brag about them! My sister took half of my stash!"– MacKenzie Westie
5. This floating desk that will make your bedroom or home office look less cluttered.
6. This set of 20 watercolour brush pens that are perfect for everything from comics to calligraphy.
7. This glam backpack that looks expensive AF but is totally affordable.
8. This sleek pizza cutter that has a built-in blade guard.
9. These strawberries and cream cookie sticks that are just plain delicious.
10. This 3-in-1 avocado gadget that is equipped with a safe, plastic blade.
11. These paper plates that are surprisingly super cute.
12. This microwave rice steamer that will cut your cook time in half.
13. And finally, this Pusheen shirt that pretty much sums up your day.
Check out what else is trending on wish lists here!
Note: Prices are in Canadian dollars. Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.