Amazon has a list of products called Movers and Shakers, which curates items that are ~trending~ in Canada.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful products from the section this week:
1. This sleek desk organizer that can store everything from phones to pens to tissues.
2. This pack of reusable food wrap that's made of beeswax and cotton.
Promising review: "I really love these wraps! I've only had them for a few months, but they seem to work well as long as you get a good seal by warming it with your hands. If they really only last a year or two, probably going to wind up costing more than plastic wrap but just immeasurably better for the environment."– Massalinie
Price: $19.95 for three sheets in various sizes.
3. This cactus print backpack that will make going back to school a little less terrible.
4. This creepy board game that's like Clue, except with ghosts and psychic investigators.
5. These slim owl-shaped ice packs that look cool and keep cool.
6. This handy beer holster that comes with its very own bottle opener.
7. These comfortable swim goggles that are guaranteed to never fog up.
8. This metallic scratch-off map that will help you keep track of all your travels.
9. This adorable water fountain that will keep your cat or small dog happy and hydrated.
10. This gentle baby bubble bath that's totally natural.
11. This mini knife sharpener that will give your old knives a new life.
12. These noise cancelling headphones that have incredible performance for the price.
13. This pack of 40 fine line markers that will make your doodles pop off the page.
14. These mighty magnets that you can stick on almost every surface.
15. These jars of powdered peanut butter that are perfect for smoothies, shakes, or spreads.
16. This cordless electric kettle that will add a splash of colour to your kitchen.
17. And finally, this golden snitch-inspired fidget spinner that's a must-have for any wizard.
Note: Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.