Welcome to a ~Canadian~ edition of “Can You Get Through This Post Without Spending $50?”
I'm your host, Sarah. I, unfortunately, am not the puntastic Jeff, but I do have one thing he doesn't – Canadian citizenship!
And as a tiny Canadian, I see it as my job, nay, my patriotic duty to show you guys some cool internet doodads and thingamajigs that you WON'T have to mentally convert into Canadian dollars. And don't fret! You won't have to worry about that sell-an-organ-to-pay-for-the-shipping or "not available in your country" garbage.
Now that all those polite introductions are outta the way – let's get to it! You know the game: Try to make it through this ENTIRE POST without buying something.
Don't wanna buy anything? That's groovy! Stay for my cringeworthy attempts at making puns and clever quips! It'll be like a car crash that you just can't stop watching for some reason. Or maybe you’ll scroll past them really quickly! Either way, thanks for visiting!
✨ ENOUGH TALKING! LET'S GO! ✨
1. These tennis racket spoons that will have you servin' up the perfect salad every time.
2. This functional travel organizer that's actually pretty dang cute.
3. This genius bristle brush that will cross “manually cleaning sharp kitchen blades” off of your list of fears.
4. This sleek desk calendar that will give you some nostalgic flashbacks to kindergarten.
5. This taco-shaped cheese grater that will make kitchen prep less annoying and more adorable.
Taco 'bout awesome!
6. This vinyl laptop skin for anyone who loves plants and pixels in equal measure.
7. This cylindrical spice rack that you can mount right on your backsplash or wall.
Spice to meet you!
8. This zippered sunglasses case that has quite the attitude.
9. This giant sushi roll that's secretly a measuring cup set.
Because in baking, you have to be soy precise!
10. These thank you sticky notes that are great way of spreading gratitude.
11. This mini blender sponge set that will freshen up your beauty routine.
Friends with blendefits.