Welcome to a ~Canadian~ edition of “Can You Get Through This Post Without Spending $50?”
I'm your host, Sarah. I, unfortunately, am not the puntastic Jeff, but I'm Canadian so I understand all those sell-an-organ-to-pay-for-the-shipping or "not available in your country" garbage.
So I've done all the hard work and found some internet doodads and thingamajigs that you WON'T have to mentally convert into Canadian dollars.
You know the game: Try to make it through this ENTIRE POST without buying something. Don't wanna buy anything? That's groovy! Stay for my cringeworthy attempts at making puns or try your best to scroll right past 'em! I won't be offended.
✨ ENOUGH TALKING! LET'S GO! ✨
1. This genius bookmark that will point you to the exact spot you stopped reading last time.
3. This clever makeup bag that can lay flat to display all your cosmetics and be scrunched into its own carrying bag.
4. These sleek cable wire clips that will prevent cords you're not using from slipping off the desk.
5. This table top air hockey game that will bring the shootout to your desk.
6. This concrete desk planter that will make those stressful days at work a little more zen.
7. This high-waisted cutout bikini that will take your beach game up a level.
8. These vibrant polaroid stands that will show off some of your fave moments.
Just snap them together to prop them up!
9. These black kitty party picks that will add some cuteness to your next dinner party.
10. Or maybe this French bulldog baseball hat is more your style.
Because those UV rays can be ruff on your skin.
11. This carbonated face mask that will bubble up to clean out those pesky pores.
12. This universal jar opener that will open even the most stubborn food items.
13. This flexible rubber you can use to fix just about anything.
Throw out all those useless tools. This is not a drill.
14. This cute watermelon tote that will refresh your summer outfit.
It's so unique. It's truly one in a melon.