Amazon has a section called best-sellers, which is ~fancy talk~ for a list of products that Canadians can't stop buying. And this week, the section is packed full of awesome kitchen products!
1. This 3-in-1 avocado slicer that can split, pit, and slice avocados in record time.
2. These magical non-stick baking mats that will have you waving goodbye to parchment paper.
3. This set of two reversible grill and griddle pans that will last you forever.
4. This set of two non-slip jar openers that will finally defeat that stubborn pickle jar of yours.
5. This powerful little grinder that's perfect for blitzing spices, nuts, and coffee beans.
6. This set of three adorable Loch Ness monster ladles that will fetch your soup for you.
7. This super-speedy digital food thermometer that will have you turning out plates with Chef Ramsey accuracy.
8. This 24-pack of silicone baking liners that come in heart, star, and round shapes.
9. This heavy-duty aluminum cream whipper that will have you feeling like a pastry chef.
10. These vibrant silicone mould and dropper set that will have you making homemade chocolate, soap, or gummy bears in no time.
11. This single-handed funnel that lets you control the flow using a button.
12. This space-saving organizer that you can install right under existing shelves or cabinets.
13. This sporty pizza cutter that will easily slice through the thickest of crusts.
14. This stainless steel meat baller that will transform you into a meatball-making machine.
15. And finally, this keyboard-shaped waffle iron that's expensive, but CTRL+ALT+DELicious.
*Prices are in Canadian dollars. Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.