Amazon has a section called best-sellers that curates everything that Canadians can’t stop buying. And this week, the section is packed full of beauty products!
Here are some of the best-selling beauty products from that section this week:
1. This luxurious seaweed mineral bath that seriously soothes irritated skin.
2. These natural lipsticks that are satin-smooth and pack a colourful punch.
3. This activated charcoal powder that will tackle those pesky coffee stains.
4. This natural deodorant that will keep you feelin' fresh without any harsh chemicals.
Promising review: "I really can't believe how good this stuff works! I have been on the hunt for a long time for an easy-to-use, effective natural deodorant for a long time now and have FINALLY found it in this. I have only been using it for few days but I go to hot yoga every morning and have NO issues. There is no smell, no more sweat than usual and it's easy to apply. I didn't mind the crystal-type deodorants but I hated the way you have to wet to apply and found they broke over time. This isn't sticky at all and works like a dream!"– KarmenD
5. This carbonated clay mask that CREATES BUBBLES (yes, seriously) on your face for a truly magical experience.
6. This instant pore eraser that will transform your makeup routine.
7. This seven-piece metallic brush set that's perfect for beginners.
8. This massaging body brush that will stimulate blood flow while simultaneously exfoliating your skin.
9. This purrfectly adorable headband that will keep your hair from interfering with your beauty routine.
Promising review: "I have bangs, and as most people with bangs know, trying to wash your face without getting your bangs wet is nearly impossible. So, I have been using these headbands to hold my hair out of my face. The only downside is that it took a little while to arrive but these are much cuter compared to some of the other headbands I have used before. If you're on the fence and have been looking for kitty ears headbands I say go for them!"– Sky
10. This illuminating makeup mirror that can stimulate evening, day, home, and office light.
11. This 25-pack of makeup-removing wipes that can even tackle waterproof mascara.
12. This beard styling guide that gives you a flawless shave and trim, every time.
13. This coffee scrub that will seriously wake up your skin.
14. This 11-pack of face masks that will make your bathroom feel like your very own spa.
15. And finally, this compact floral makeup bag that will keep all your shit together.
*Prices are in Canadian dollars. Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.