Did you know Amazon has a section for products that people keep putting on their wish lists and registries? Well, they do. And Canadians are wishin' for some pretty cool stuff this week.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful products from that section this week:
1. This tricky board game that requires you to use programming logic to collect crystals.
2. This metallic makeup brush set that is hypoallergenic and perfect for any skin type.
3. This wireless Bluetooth speaker that has clear sound quality and wicked bass.
4. This awesome pizza cutter that looks just like a circular saw.
5. This touch screen LED vanity mirror that will magnify your makeup routine.
6. These baby protection ear muffs that will protect their little ears from loud noises.
7. This magical ~Gryffindor Edition~ of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone.
8. This vintage-looking tin sign that is a perfect gift for coffee lovers.
9. This sleek rolling cart that's perfect for the kitchen, bathroom, or bedroom.
10. These soothing face masks that are packed with green tea, tangerine, and cactus to keep your skin healthy.
Promising review: "These are amazing! After one week people started commenting on my skin, but it was funny because I wasn't doing anything different with my routine aside from using these masks so it was hard for coworkers and friends to place what was different. My best friend and I are now totally addicted to these. They make your skin look and feel so good and it's so affordable! I had been buying really expensive anti-aging face creams, and I can honestly say these worked better."– Aliana
Price: $25 for a pack of 15 masks.
11. This retro mini skateboard that will complete your summer aesthetic.
12. This flexible Kitchen Aid beater attachment that will make sure every piece of delicious cookie dough is included in your mix.
Promising review: "A wonderful product at a wonderful price! I bought this beater blade with my first mixer, and I use it at least every other day if not every day sometimes. I actually rarely use the blade that came with it. I mostly make cake batter, icing, and cookie dough and this is perfect for that!"– Kiamber Austin
13. And finally, this bottle of McDonald's Big Mac sauce that you can slather on everything.
Note: Prices are in Canadian dollars. Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.