Amazon has a list of products called Movers and Shakers which curates items that are ~trending~ in Canada.
1. This pastel pink birthday banner that comes with cute gold foil tassels.
2. This stainless-steel pizza cutter that looks just like a carpenter's circular saw.
3. These ridiculously adorable socks that feature pugs, huskies, and dachshunds.
4. This high-impact sports bra that has a sleek racerback and adjustable straps.
Promising review: "I have always been large chested and have had a hard time finding good, supportive sports bras that minimise bounce. As a bigger girl, this becomes especially hard. This bra is awesome and it fits true to the sizing. I was suspicious of the velcro straps, but I haven't had any issues with them. I like that I can tighten and loosen straps without having to take the bra off."– Amazon Customer
5. This mini projector that will transform your bedroom into your very own movie theatre.
6. This 3-in-1 kitchen gadget that will split, pit, and slice an avocado in no time.
7. This chrome shower caddy that will add some much-needed storage to your bathroom.
8. This oversized blanket scarf that will seriously raise your cozy game.
9. This collapsible microwave popcorn popper that will save you money and calories.
10. This futuristic charging station that's perfect for anyone who gets nervous when their battery goes below 50%.
11. This hands-free rack that will keep bags propped up and open so you can put together frozen meals even faster.
12. This booster seat for dogs (yes – seriously) that will help little puppers catch some of that fresh breeze.
13. This waterproof travel bag that can fit all the bathroom essentials and more.
14. This desktop vanity mirror that will magnify your makeup routine.
15. And finally, these stick-shaped cheese PRINGLES.
Note: Prices are in Canadian dollars. Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.