1. Habitica (free, iOS, Android) is a task manager that feels more like a ~game~ than a daunting chore list.
2. Clue (free, iOS, Android) is a period tracker that predicts when your next period is coming so you don't have to hold a funeral for your fave pair of undies.
3. Schoolhub Students (free, iOS, Android) is the ultimate tool for helping you manage your ~academic~ life.
4. Talkspace (free to download, iOS, Andriod) is a therapy and counseling app that will connect you directly with a certified professional.
"It’s the only way I would ever be able to have a therapist while living abroad. It costs $128 per month, but it’s text-based, so it’s worth it. Having a meltdown? Just fire off a quick message to your therapist and they’ll respond ASAP. Honestly saved my life." –joannam47cf21502
5. Venmo (free, iOS, Android) is an app that lets you transfer money to your friends instantly, without worrying about cash.
6. Mealime (free, iOS, Android) is a meal-planning app that helps you cook something healthy without spending five hours doing it.
7. GasBuddy (free, iOS, Android) will guide you to the cheapest gas in the area without wasting actual gas.
8. LokLok (free, Android) is an app for long-distance couples or BFFs to leave notes on each other's lock screens.
9. Slader (free, iOS) is the perfect study buddy for students who prefer to see step-by-step solutions.
10. Quality Time (free, Andriod) helps you monitor and get real-time data on how much time you spend on your phone.
13. Waterlogged (free, iOS, Android) tracks your water intake, making sure you're always hydrated even at the busiest of times.
14. Sleep Cycle Alarm Clock (free, iOS, Android) is an intelligent alarm clock that analyzes your sleep and pinpoints the best time to wake you up.
15. Hopper (free iOS, Android) will save you serious money by finding the best time to buy plane tickets.
"I was looking for round-trip flights to Ireland and was getting results of like $1,000+ (which is what I expected). Someone told me to use Hopper and now I have round-trip airfare to Dublin for $623! That's $400 in savings that I can spend on fun times in Dublin! Boom!" –Kelli Diane, Facebook
17. Evernote Scannable (free, iOS) can scan contracts, receipts, business cards, and whatever else you usually find crumpled in the bottom of your bag.
"It is a document scanner for your phone and works quickly without any effort. It can create PDFs that you can email right away or save as well as creating images you can email or save to your camera roll." –allisonh49d40a145
18. Cozi Family Organizer (free, iOS, Android) will keep your fam organized and on the same page, even if things change.
19. MyFitnessPal (free, iOS, Android) is a diet and exercise tracking app with a built-in barcode scanner.
"It's a calorie counter stocked with thousands of brand names and restaurant meals. It also allows you to input calories from exercise, and gives you a daily projection of how much you would weigh in five weeks if you stuck to it every day. And there is a community you can patch into for questions or motivation. And it's all FREE." –catherinec42f677501
"I just started using it and has made counting calories and losing weight so much easier." –karleediane
20. Ovia Fertility Tracker & Ovulation Calculator (free, iOS, Android) simplifies all the things that come along with trying to have a baby.
21. Dollarbird (free, iOS, Android) is a financial app that will make sure you're organized AF instead of broke AF.
22. Twilight (free, Android) is a screen-dimmer app that's perfect for people who love to stay up late.
23. And finally, Google Keep (free, iOS, Android) is the app for people who want see all of their reminders, notes, and checklists with a single glance.
"Very simple, but Google Keep helps me with so much. I can put tags on my notes, make lists, drag and sort notes, and have a place to type a quick note to myself. Hear a song I want to download later? Keep. Need to make a quick grocery list? Keep."–abbyraye
Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.