15 Amazon Add-On Items That Aren't Total Garbage
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Here are some highly rated and low-priced items that will save you money on your next order:
1. Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay, a miraculous mask that over 15,000 (!!!!!) reviewers swear by for getting every last bit of gunk out of their pores.
2. A pack of Command strips so you can decorate your walls without making holes or leaving behind any residue.
4. A super-strong, weather-resistant, easy-to-tear take on duct tape, because when don't you need duct tape? I've always been convinced it can solve anything.
10. Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Night Cream, a paraben-free moisturizer that also claims to reduce fine lines. It gives new meaning to the phrase "beauty sleep."
11. A sleek angled spatula that will give you better control when decorating cakes, cupcakes, or other yummy desserts.
13. DampRid moisture absorber, which comes in handy little tubs that'll mil-dew a great job of keeping the air free of that icky, humid smell that's definitely the worst part of summer.
14. Divider sticky notes great for studying, note-taking, annotating books, or any other organizational task you face, smarty pants.
15. V.I.Poo, a scent-trapping spray you spritz on the water before you do your business, so no one will ever have to smell the evidence.
Click here to learn more about add-on items, qualifying for free shipping, and other shipping benefits.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.