2. And where you can hang out with some tiny commuters.
4. And join an impromptu game of Twister.
5. It's a place where you can witness your two favourite superheroes face off in a chin-up contest.
6. And where an improv team could make your day a little better by dressing up like flight attendants and giving out snacks, blankets, and newspapers.
7. It's a place where future guide dogs can curl up and have a power nap.
8. And where a musician can use his talents to calm a crying baby.
9. It's a place where a group of riders can band together and make their boring commute to work, a little less boring.
11. It's a place where you can get home safe after having a couple beers at the game.
12. It's a place where you can spot something ridiculously adorable.
13. Or just take a ride on something that looks ridiculous.
15. And somewhere you could meet your childhood heroes.
17. And it's the perfect spot to take a snooze with your best friend.
18. It's a place where you could spend a quiet moment alone.
19. And rest your head.
20. Lastly, it's the place where you could meet your lifelong travel buddy.
Oops! The Canadian doctor rescued someone who fell on the subway tracks in Washington, D.C. An earlier version misstated the location as Canada so it was removed from this post.