Is it possible that this beloved family film is actually the stuff of nightmares?
1. First things first, the game pieces move by themselves.
2. And it speaks in mysterious, watery riddles.
3. There is also a swarm of bats who fly out of the fireplace and attack children.
4. Did I mention that the game can melt people and trap them forever?
5. Luckily, he escapes a mere 40 years later.
6. Let's not forget about the monkey curse.
7. And the fact that floorboards can turn into quicksand.
8. Here come the giant spiders.
9. And some wild animals who casually stroll in and destroy everything in sight.
10. Actually, there are a ton of terrifying animals. Take this lion roaming around the house for example.
11. Or this friendly crocodile.
12. Or these monkeys driving a motorcycling while holding a gun.
13. Speaking of firearms, there's also a hunter chasing them with a shotgun.
14. And then there's the big finale when a giant tree splits the whole house in half.
15. But honestly, no childhood is complete without the emotional trauma caused by...
PS: Thank you Robin Williams for being awesome.