1. Get outside more.
2. Commit to your goals.
3. It's all about moderation.
4. Try and understand your relationship with food.
5. Dehydration is serious matter. Take preventative measures.
6. Try and stay postive.
7. Set some ground rules.
8. Get involved in a sports team.
9. Find a workout buddy.
10. Sleep is just as important as diet or exercise.
11. Eat your fruits and veggies.
12. Be creative with your workout routines.
13. Love your body and make your own choices.
Well said Carrie. Now get out there, get active and get it girl!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!