Amazon has a list of products called Movers and Shakers, which curates items that are ~trending~ in Canada.
1. This sleek running belt that will leave you hands-free on your runs.
Promising review: "I really love it! The pockets can be easily loaded with my phone and credit cards. The headphone hole allows me to enjoy music while exercising. The back of the material is very good and it prevents sweat from soaking into the fabric. It fits very snug and is working out great so far!"– Cliff
3. This ultra-slim wallet pocket that will stick right onto your phone.
Promising review: "This is just what I was looking for! The adhesive sticks very well to the back of my phone's case (which is smooth and flat), and I carry two cards inside the sleeve. They feel very securely held, and have yet to come even close to accidentally sliding out after about eight weeks of use."– Katie
4. This matte makeup setting spray that will keep you looking fresh, all day long.
5. This personal water filter that might come in handy on your next hike, camping trip, or Apocalyptic adventure.
6. This prehistoric pasta server that's pretty dang cute.
7. This extra long vinyl bath mat that will give you some added coverage.
Promising review: "This is the perfect bath mat. It sticks beautifully and doesn't budge or slip under my feet or my children's. It's very comfortable for both showers and baths. I also love that there are so many holes to let the water run through instead of it collecting in the middle of the mat!"– Cardel
8. This lightweight kitchen scale that will add a splash of colour to your kitchen.
9. This genius watermelon slicer that will cut your prep time in half.
10. This 10-piece oval makeup brush set that works perfectly with powders, creams and liquids.
11. This stylish waterproof diaper bag that comes with insulated pockets and a changing pad.
Promising review: "Love this bag! It has lots of compartments and can hold a ton of items. The backpack option is my favourite feature. I'm also not a big fan of the colourful and patterned diaper bags so this bag suits me well!"– Amazon Customer
12. This super squishy doughnut pillow that will make bedtime a lil' more sweet.
13. And finally, this sock-monkey-shaped wine caddy that slips easily over standard-size bottles of wine, sparkling juice, or champagne!
Note: Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.