Amazon has a list of products called Movers and Shakers, which curates items that are ~trending~ in Canada.
1. This charming and educational book that will inspire the next generation of female engineers, biologists, mathematicians, doctors, astronauts, physicists, and more.
2. These perfectly prehistoric cookie cutters that will make your next batch look awesome.
3. This adorable library kit that will help you keep track of all your books.
4. This two-tiered miniature greenhouse that's perfect for decks, condos, or patios.
5. These cute taco trucks that will hold your shells in place while you load 'em up!
6. This sunscreen face stick that has a magical greasy-free formula.
7. This hilariously twisted board game that will help you learn more (or maybe a little bit too much) about your friends.
Promising review: "I was tired of playing Cards Against Humanity so I bought this to mix things up and I'm pleased I did! I've played it many times with different groups of friends and it's still fun because everyone reacts and response to the questions differently. Please note that this is a game to be played with friends... not your mother in law."– Amazon Customer
8. This drawstring laundry bag that looks just like a punching bag.
9. These mirrored cat-eye sunglasses that you've been seeing all over Instagram.
10. This collapsible colander set that will keep your kitchen looking neat and tidy.
11. This 12-piece metallic brush set that will keep your makeup looking flawless.
12. This long-lasting natural deodorant that doesn't have any harsh chemicals in it.
13. And finally, this strawberry-shaped pool float that will make your next beach day extra juicy.
Note: Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.