3. He’s always classy when it counts.
In 2007 when Britney Spears had her infamous meltdown, Craig refused to make jokes about her, instead delivering a speech referencing his own problems and stating that he wouldn’t attack someone when they’re vulnerable and need help.
5. He even won a Peabody Award for excellence.
Craig’s interview with Archbishop Desmond Tutu was a sterling example of television.
22. He’s multi-talented.
Not only is Craig a hilarious, beautiful human being, he also is an accomplished musician (hence the band). He sings and plays the drums for the show’s opening theme song, plays the harmonica during the show, and also knows how to bust a move. And, aside from his autobiography, he even wrote a fiction novel called Between the Bridge and the River.
- Pro-EU Macron and far-right Le Pen have topped France's 1st round for president. They face off in 2 weeks 🇫🇷
- After days of deadly riots, Venezuela's president threatened protesters in a bizarre video — while playing catch.
- A recent report found that 6 of the largest soft drinks companies, excluding Coca-Cola, use a combined average of just 6.6% recycled plastic.
- A fan of K-Pop group BTS reimagined the 7-members within the world of Harry Potter and it's magical ✨