15. You make a joke with references that the kids don’t get.
“Guys, you’re making this assignment way harder than it is. I feel like a temple guard watching you try to put together the Shrine of the Silver Monkey…Really? No one? No one got it. Is this what being old feels like? This is definitely what being old feels like.”
16. You leave campus to buy lunch and are late coming back.
“I’ll just run in Subway real fast, that’ll be quick!”
“Oh god, everyone else just ran in Subway…this line is insane.”
“FINALLY got my sandwich, do I have time to sit down and eat it?”
“Wait, WHAT TIME WAS I SUPPOSED TO BE BACK?!”
“EVERYONE GET OUT OF MY WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY“
- President Trump is ordering a review of all of America's national monuments that were created in the past two decades.
- Arkansas has carried out the first double execution since 2000. The state had scheduled 8 executions before a key drug expires.
- The same Russian hackers who interfered in the 2016 US presidential election are now active in German and French politics 💻
- A popular app changed the name of a filter after people complained it whitewashes them. The filter still lightens your skin though 🤔