1. You've never heard of the latest apps.
2. You're not familiar with "hip" music.
3. You buy clothes based on price, not brand.
4. You've started using slang ironically and it ended up in your regular vocabulary.
5. You can't remember the last time you watched MTV or similar stations.
6. Someone at some point has suggested it's weird you still live with your parents.
7. You've ever considered using a dating app for actual dating.
8. You just don't get the whole selfie thing.
9. All the popular, up-and-coming celebrities are younger than you.
10. You don't want the latest gadgets because they sound too complicated.
11. The only parties you're attending involve celebrating weddings or births.
12. You begin to agree with your parents.
13. You start to resent teenagers, including your past teenage self.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!