1. In being totally prepared to go clubbing.
2. When she knew the best part about boxing.
3. When she had her priorities straight.
4. Demonstrating how we all hope our children will turn out.
5. In explaining how to do fine dining right.
6. When she asked what we were all thinking.
7. That time she made a PSA to prevent further injuries.
8. When she advocated for anyone who’s had to endure such a task.
9. Sharing in the joy of the Frozen phase ending.
10. Realizing that we’re not all capable of a Pinterest life.
11. Knowing the legal system as well as we do.
12. Giving away the secret for why people actually want kids.
13. Pointing out when hipsters out-hipster themselves.
15. Explaining the science behind jumpsuits and rompers.
16. When she showed that cooking is a remarkable feat.
17. When she appealed to all of our inner OCD-esque habits.
18. Showing that height order at concerts is truly a universal desire.
19. When you have to stop and acknowledge what the world has become.
- Saturday is Trump's 100th day in office. We found an average of about one false statement per day from him and his aides so far 💯
- A luxury event called Fyre Festival turned into a total shitshow. Headliners dropped out and guests tweeted photos of bare-bones food and lodging 😱
- American Airlines gave workers a raise — to the highest pay in the industry — and Wall Street is furious. The company's stock has been falling since Thursday.
- A teen had a remarkably petty response when her ex asked for his prom money back: She paid him in all pennies 😏