1. 89% of the homeowners don't seem to understand that reno comes with demo.
2. Property Brothers > parties.
3. Everything else can wait, especially if it's subway tile.
4. Your pets will learn to love them too.
5. You'll never be able to understand what people are thinking when they sign up to be on a show about renovating fixer uppers.
6. You're willing to lose important relationships over Property Brothers conflicts.
7. Sometimes you watch for too long and start to see similarities from elsewhere.
8. "Elsewhere" meaning everywhere.
9. Really, though, everywhere.
10. You've wondered why you and your siblings aren't that magically talented.
11. You've accepted that this is your life now.
12. We've come to accept that "open concept" is the be-all and end-all.
13. You know that shiplap is a treasure and it cannot be wasted.
14. The comparison between your life and the Property Brothers' life is just cruel sometimes.
15. Eventually, you figure that all of the Property Brothers you've watched has to translate into some sort of actual knowledge.
16. It can be a harsh reality check watching people drop so much money while most of us have to debate over $5 shipping.
17. Realizing that this will probably be every one of our future kids.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!