1. When it came to shopping:
2. When Tumblr combined killing and cinnamon rolls:
3. When a non-Gryffindor didn't care for year two:
4. When someone who woke up in the middle of the night had Harry Potter on their mind:
5. When Tumblr tried to figure out each house's fighting style.
6. When the Harry Potter fandom applied the houses to everything possible, even bread:
7. When this beautiful idea came to mind:
8. When they decided Hufflepuffs had their priorities sorted:
9. When they imagined Hogwarts in the 21st century:
10. When they realized that even magical exams are still exams:
11. When they pointed out that the post-exams feeling applies to magical and non-magical folk:
12. When they pointed out what every non-Gryffindor was thinking:
13. When Americans just wanted to have their own versions of houses, so Old Spice delivered:
14. When "Alohomora" was no longer an option:
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!