2. ‘Thinking of Ways to Harm Her’ — New York Times
3. Hospice, Inc. — Huffington Post
4. The Gonzo Option — National Journal
5. The Spirit and the Law — American Prospect
6. Id Girls — New Yorker
7. Yes We Code — Mother Jones
Tasneem Raja asserts that coding is arguably as important as literacy in today's world, a reality for which America is not well prepared: "even as the Department of Labor predicts the nation will add 1.2 million new computer-science-related jobs by 2022, we're graduating proportionately fewer computer science majors than we did in the 1980s, and the number of students signing up for Advanced Placement computer science has flatlined." Read it at Mother Jones.