1. Pinching your mate when a Nepean Nipper drove past.
2. Thursday nights, meant late night shopping at the Plaza.
3. When Starbucks opened, and it was the GREATEST! THING! EVER!
4. You knew someone with an 'I [HEART] PENRIFF' shirt.
6. And everyone at the car park, hung out like *this...
7. Nepean River.
8. Someone always suggested, Aqua Golf...
..and everyone did the 'Happy Gilmore'.
9. When Krispy Kreme first opened its doors in 2003, and half an hour waiting in line meant a quick visit.
10. When Cold Rock opened in 2008, and the lines were just as long.
11. You either, went to a Panthers game...
12. That 'Friend' who knew the sciences behind the phenomenon, that is 'Magnetic Mountain'
But, you never quite understood it.
So you would drive out to experience it for yourself...
13. Everyone you knew, had their own story about 'Sarah's Grave'...
..but it was never scary. There were always other people who had the same idea as you.
14. Under 18's socialised at their local PCYC
15. Family Fun Time meant going to Cables (before they shut it down).
16. Last, but not least... School excursions, visits from out of town guests, you were always visiting the Blue Mountains.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!