1. You drive a minivan, and at any given time, there are orange peels on the backseat and in the foot-wells of your car.
2. You can always find at least a 3 or 4 soccer balls and dozen orange soccer cones in the trunk of your car.
3. Your fridge is perpetually stocked with Gatorade.
4. During the fall soccer season, there are dirt and mud tracks across your garage on practice and game days.
6. Your entire outlook on life is driven by “goals.”
10. Every Saturday after games, your voice is hoarse from constantly yelling across the field to provide “direction” and “encouragement for your players.”
This was originally posted in Sandeep's website here.