1. GOP presidential hopeful Ted Cruz isn’t just a conservative firebrand. He’s also a huge fan of The Simpsons.
With voice actor Harry Shearer leaving the show, we got Sen. Cruz to audition for popular characters like Ned Flanders and Mr. Burns.
3. Cruz does a confident Mr. Burns.
4. And he absolutely nails Ned Flanders.
5. Most impressively, Cruz takes leadership cues from alien world-conquerers Kang & Kodos.
6. Even if Ted Cruz doesn’t win the White House in 2016, he may have a future playing your favorite Springfield residents.
- Scientists and supporters marched to fight against perceived hostility from Trump — with delightfully nerdy signs 🤓
- North Korea threatened Australia with a nuclear strike over its alliance with the United States.
- The police officer killed by a terrorist on the Champs-Élysées in Paris is being remembered as a defender of LGBT rights and a patriot.
- In 2014, #Girlboss became the woman's career bible. Now, Sophia Amoruso is doubling down on career-focused feminism with a new company.