Frozen Yogurt Bites
2 cups sliced strawberries
1 tablespoon sugar
1 tablespoon lemon juice
4 cups full-fat plain yogurt
1 cup sugar
⅔ cups heavy cream
2 cups good quality chocolate pieces
1. Add the sliced strawberries, sugar, and lemon juice in a small sauce pan. Cook 5 minutes until sugar dissolves and strawberries soften. Cool.
2. Add strawberry mixture to a blender and blend until smooth. Set aside to cool.
3. Combine yogurt, heavy cream, and sugar in a large mixing bowl. Whisk thoroughly to combine.
4. In a loaf pan, add some of the yogurt mixture. Spoon some of the strawberry puree over the top, then add another layer of yogurt. Repeat. Transfer pan to freezer and set for at least 4 hours.
5. Working quickly, use a small ice cream scoop to form small, bite-sized pieces of frozen yogurt and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Freeze until solid.
6. Melt the chocolate pieces in a microwave. Dip the frozen yogurt balls in the melted chocolate and place back on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Freeze until set.