Taylor Swift's 1989 world tour is this summer's hottest ticket...but what are you really in for if you've snagged a coveted seat? And what if you WON'T be able to see Taylor at one of her sold-out shows?
3. "Blank Space" is her third song of the night, and it's a good, if not knock-your-socks-off performance.
5. Actually, let's pause and reflect on those backup dancers for a moment.
6. She then proceeds to go through some of 1989's deeper cuts.
7. Actually, the show is REALLY all about showcasing 1989. Which makes sense...it's called the1989 world tour, after all!
8. Taylor's other outfits are 🔥🔥🔥.
This girl really has STYLE.
Please excuse my cheesy joke.
10. The celebs who DO show up — Taylor's famed surprise guest appearances — can be hit or miss.
12. Mid-show, she slows things down with "You Are In Love" and "Clean."
13. This is also where she starts preaching her message of endless optimism to the audience.
15. "Love Story" is one of the few throwbacks.
16. Hearing "Style" live is pretty cool.
17. And "Bad Blood" is an intense, militaristic performance that is one of the many highlights of the night.
18. But Taylor REALLY gets rocking during "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together."
20. Then she gets majestic with "Out of the Woods."
And that's the 1989 world tour, Swifties!
The writer attended Taylor's show on Aug. 25. An earlier version of this post misstated the date of the concert.