1. Everyone knows 2016 has been a long-ass year and it’s about damn time it’s coming to a close. But despite all the we’ve had to deal with, it’s been a pretty good year for movies.
2. That’s why you HAVE to check out this truly insane six-minute movie trailer mashup from YouTuber Sleepy Skunk. It fits all the best (and worst) movies from this year into one jam-packed trailer:
3. It’s got all your favorites from blazing action movies like Suicide Squad…
4. …to side-splitting comedy like Ghostbusters…
5. …to artsy-fartsy Oscars fare like Jackie.
6. 2016 may have been a flaming dumpster fire, but at least we had some good movies to get us through it!
- Rick Perry, who famously wanted to abolish the Energy Department, said at his confirmation hearing to lead the Energy Department he now rejects "recommending its elimination."
- Vladimir Putin has used KGB tactics to seize on a rift between the US and Turkey, an effort to expand Russia's influence and divide NATO.
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, defended at his confirmation hearing using offshore tax shelters, saying it was an inevitable result of current tax codes.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸