1. Because Anne is the embodiment of every struggling twentysomething in The Devil Wears Prada.
2. Yeah, she can be a perky theater kid sometimes. IT'S CALLED ENTHUSIASM, PEOPLE.
3. Anne is also very animal-friendly.
4. She was super endearing as a real-life Disney princess.
5. Because she blossomed right before our eyes. Remember when this was a big deal?
Well, she REALLY came into her own.
6. But Anne isn't all beauty. She's got brain too.
7. Because she is an Ally.
8. Like, she doesn't just talk the talk. She walks the walk.
9. She was strong enough to let millions of people watch her hair get shaved off.
The end result turned out pretty well.
10. Actually, Anne always looks fantastic, no matter her haircut.
Blonde or brunette, short or long, wavy or straight, GURL OWNS IT.
11. Which makes her serious HATTITUDE all the more puzzling.
12. Oh yeah, and in case you forgot, girlfriend has an OSCAR.
13. Also, J.Law can thank Anne for her Oscar.
14. She's also incredibly athletic.
15. Lena Dunham has Anne's back.
16. Anne kicked ASS as Catwoman in The Dark Knight Rises.
17. And she got the approval of POTUS.
Barack Obama said Hathaway was the "best thing" in The Dark Knight Rises.