2. Yeah, she can be a perky theater kid sometimes. IT’S CALLED ENTHUSIASM, PEOPLE.
4. She was super endearing as a real-life Disney princess.
5. Because she blossomed right before our eyes. Remember when this was a big deal?
Well, she REALLY came into her own.
The end result turned out pretty well.
12. Oh yeah, and in case you forgot, girlfriend has an OSCAR.
And you don’t.
13. Also, J.Law can thank Anne for her Oscar.
Anne was originally cast in the lead role for Silver Linings Playbook but left due to creative differences. Jennifer Lawrence scooped up the part and won an Oscar for her role — the same year as Hathaway. Everyone wins!
14. She’s also incredibly athletic.
15. Lena Dunham has Anne’s back.
16. Anne kicked ASS as Catwoman in The Dark Knight Rises.
17. And she got the approval of POTUS.
Barack Obama said Hathaway was the “best thing” in The Dark Knight Rises.
19. She also showed us in The Princess Diaries how to stand up to bullies.
LANA GOT CONED.
21. Anne also isn’t afraid of making fun of herself. On national TV.
David Letterman grilled Hathaway in 2008 on his late-night show about her jailed ex-boyfriend Raffaello Follieri. Anne didn’t just answer Dave’s questions but made fun of her predicament. Check out the full interview here.
22. She hosted the Oscars. With James Franco.
And as such, deserves our sympathy.
24. She totally was not afraid of working with Julie Andrews.
25. And then she was brave enough to take on Meryl Streep on the big screen.
How can you not love her?
Haters to the left.
- Today's pride parade in New York will honor the 49 victims of the Orlando gay nightclub attack.