2. For most people, that meant building snowmen and drinking hot chocolate. But for swimmers, that meant taking practice outdoors.
3. The snow was SO DEEP that swimmers took to social media to share videos of “snow swimming.”
4. First, they’d line up like it was a normal race…
5. …then they’d dive right in…
6. …and then they’d start “swimming.”
7. After all, if you’re an athlete, it’s not a snow day off, it’s a #sNOwDAYSOFF
8. Is anyone else getting cold just watching these?
9. Basically, this is every swimmer during Winter Storm Jonas:
- A UFC fighter is asking people to crush apples with their bare hands 🍎💪