I mean, she’s been around since the ’90s, so ~sorry~ if you haven’t heard of her until now. But you can fix that!
1. First of all, crank her jam, “Do It Again.” It’s a collab with Röyksopp, a Norwegian electronic duo, and it just came out so it’s pretty much THE summer anthem of badass kids everywhere.
2. She’s Swedish, so by default she is cooler than ANYONE.
Unless you too are Swedish.
4. Seriously, ~GIRL POWER~.
6. She’s also freaking hilarious.
9. No one has better pants in their closet than Robyn. NO ONE.
10. Her shoe game is also ON POINT.
11. SRSLY. Check. Out. Dem. Pants. And. Shoes.
12. And don’t even get me STARTED on her hair.
15. Her Instagram is also chock-full of clothing items you never even knew you needed.
Wave your flag LOUD and PROUD.
19. Her CLASSIC jam “Dancing On My Own” was featured in an iconic scene in the first season of Girls.
Bow down to the Swedish Queen/Goddess/Empress of Pop Music Herself, Miss Robyn.
- Top Democrats are demanding House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes remove himself from the investigation into Russian interference in the election.
- President Trump will sign an executive order on Tuesday stopping the EPA's plan to limit power plants burning coal.
- Over 18,000 households in Flint, Michigan, will receive new water lines, more than two years after dangerous levels of lead were found in the city's water supply.
- Samsung announced plans to refurbish and sell some of the 4.3 million explosive Galaxy Note7 phones it recalled last year📱🔥