2. Charlie Ebersol, son of former NBC Sports executive Dick Ebersol, is set to produce a script through his production company, The Company. The script is being written by his brother Willie Ebersol.
Ebersol, pictured second from left alongside New York Giants linebacker Mark Herzlich, Chicago Bears cornerback Charles Tillman, and New York Jets center Nick Mangold.
4. This should come as no surprise to LeBron fans. James has tweeted about his interest in starring in a Space Jam sequel before.
5. Update — 9:40 p.m. ET: An ESPN reporter says LeBron is not set to star in the film.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump that his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster."
- Recreational marijuana needs "greater enforcement" of federal law, said Spicer, pitting the White House against eight states that legalized its use.
- A researcher with Human Rights Watch was denied entry into Israel after the country's government called the organization "propaganda."
- Beyoncé has pulled out of performing at Coachella, citing doctors' advice about keeping a less rigorous schedule while pregnant 🐝😭