1. A couple days ago, pop seductress Lana Del Rey shared the artwork for her new single “West Coast,” from her upcoming album Ultraviolence. It was sultry and super West Coast-y, with Lana staring longingly on the beach.
2. If you were lucky enough to attend Coachella over the weekend, she debuted the track in full Sunday night.
3. And finally, this morning, she released a full, official version of the song. It’s amazing.
- The Russian government agrees with Donald Trump's comments that NATO is "obsolete," which the president-elect made during an interview published Sunday.
- At least four people were killed in a shooting at a Mexican music festival.
- BuzzFeed News spent two months mapping Trump's personal and business connections — and found more than 1,500 in all.
- There's a new HBO show called "The Young Pope" and the internet is having fun with it.