16 Struggles Everyone Who Has Played A Recorder Will Remember
So. Much. Spit.
It's second grade, and you remember what that meant: You were going to learn to play the recorder.
1. Your mom picked up a recorder for you, and you were like, "WTF color is this?":
2. Unfortunately, it came with a matching case:
3. Then there was the one kid in class who had a neon recorder. You were insanely jealous and also mad at your mom for not picking up THAT one at the store:
4. Then it dawned on you: You couldn't just blow on your instrument; you had to learn how to read music, which was actually kind of hard!
5. First up, the song that would haunt you for the entirety of elementary school: "Hot Cross Buns."
I bet the song is stuck in your head now, right?!