4. Waking up early to run can suck, but SOMEONE has to do it, right?
5. Blisters are actually the worst. GOD. DAMN. BLISTERS.
7. The worst is when EVERY treadmill is occupied at the gym. GO AWAY PEOPLE.
13. It may take you a while to figure out a new running route, but when you have one down, it’s fitness GOLD.
15. You ALWAYS have to have the best pair of running shoes.
18. But that means you get to go out and get a new pair! WIN.
23. And say good-bye to having nice toenails and feet. #Pedicures4Days
24. You know you are going to get a weird runner’s tan. But you’ve got a hot body already, so it’s WORTH IT.
27. Races — marathons, half marathons, 5Ks — are a total clusterfuck, but you sign up for them anyway.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.