As any true cinephile knows, the 2004 seminal classic Mean Girls is scientifically proven to be the most quotable movie of all time. But the question remains: What are the BEST quotes from Mean Girls?
To answer this question, BuzzFeed employed a highly scientific equation — hereafter referred to as the "Fetch Factor" — in ranking quotes from Mean Girls. As such, these rankings should be considered binding and final — like the Burn Book.
71. "On Oct. 3, he asked me what day it is." [out loud]: "It's Oct. 3."
70. "Everyone in Africa can read Swedish."
69. "Regina George is flawless."
68. "This is the fertility vase of the Ndebele tribe. Does that mean anything to you."
67. “There are two kinds of evil people in this world. Those who do evil stuff and those who see evil stuff being done and don’t try to stop it.”
66. “And on the third day, God created the Remington bolt-action rifle, so that man could fight the dinosaurs. And the homosexuals.”
65. "Don't have sex, 'cause you will get pregnant...and die."
64. "Made out with a hot dog? Oh my god, that was one time!"
63. "Did you see a nipple? It only counts if you saw a nipple."
62. "Now I guess she's on crack."
61. “I have this theory that if you cut off all her hair she’d look like a British man.”
60. "How many of you have ever felt personally victimized by Regina George?"
59. "I hear her hair's insured for $10,000."
58. Gretchen: "My hairline is so weird." Regina: "My pores are huge." Karen: "My nail beds suck." Cady: "I have really bad breath in the morning."
57. "It's like I have ESPN or something."
56. Damian: "Say 'crack' again." Janis: "Crack."
55. "Is your muffin buttered? Would you like us to assign someone to butter your muffin?"
54. "Do you guys need anything? Some snacks? A condom? Let me know. Oh god, love you."
53. "I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy."
52. "She has two Fendi purses and a silver Lexus."
51. "I really wanna lose three pounds."
50. "I, like, invented her, you know what I mean?"
49. "She's a life ruiner. She ruins people's lives."
Fetch Factor: I mean, it's fetch. Not exactly the most descriptive way to analyze Regina, but it gets the job done.