4. Oscar de la Renta (Fashion Designer)
5. Louise Fletcher (Nurse Ratched in One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest)
6. Alex Trebek (Host of Jeopardy)
8. Albert Brooks (Marlin from Finding Nemo)
9. Don Henley (Singer/Songwriter/Drummer in The Eagles)
10. Willem Dafoe (Actor)
11. John Leguizamo (Actor)
12. David Spade (Comedian/Actor)
13. Keyshawn Johnson (Football Player)
14. Rufus Wainwright (Singer)
- Miami Marlins star pitcher José Fernández has died in a boating accident. He was 24.
- Kim Kardashian said she is voting for Hillary Clinton after being quoted saying she was "on the fence."
- Charlotte police have released video of Keith Lamont Scott's shooting and photos of a gun they say he had loaded.