1. When you just graduated and feel like you're swimming in free time.
2. When you start looking through job applications and realize that you meet none of the qualifications.
3. When all the job applications start to pile up and you can't take it anymore.
4. When all of your friends start getting jobs or accepted to grad school
5. When you start trying to motivate yourself but you're not even making sense.
6. When you get your first rejection letter.
7. When you start thinking about alternatives to jobs.
8. But then you end up sending out more job applications anyway.
9. When you start actually motivating yourself in the job hunt.
10. And then when you actually get a job.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!