1. His last name is longer than most American Words
See that half moon? That’s his last name…
2. His smile lets you know he’s HAPPY to be playing in the NBA.
3. At age 19, he’s the youngest player in the NBA.
And he’s pretty damn good.
4. Because he’s making a name for himself while playing for the Milwaukee Bucks.
As a Bucks fan, he gives me hope.
10. Seriously, his family is the best.
11. Ladies, he’s adorable.
13. He loves trying new American things.
15. But seriously, he’s got skills.
Look out for this kid…
16. He’s got “Rookie of the Year” potential written all over him.
- Donald Trump has often claimed to be "the largest real estate developer in New York," but he isn't.