1. You skip a meal at home so you can fill up on free samples.
2. You've definitely tried to get away with coming back for round 2 of something really tasty.
3. You have at least one internal crisis every visit about how much you really DO need that oversized item.
4. Buying anything less than 24 rolls of toilet paper at once seems unnatural.
5. The same goes for 4 lbs of quinoa.
6. You laugh at the people who put away their receipt immediately.
7. Your main reason for getting an American Express was making your Costco trips more convenient.
8. Your car and/or fridge is a real-life Tetris game after going shopping.
9. You mentally prepare yourself for the aisle traffic jams.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!