16 Things You Only Understand If You're From Northumberland
The truth about life in England's Northernmost county.
1. It’s cute when anyone from Liverpool or Manchester call themselves ‘Northern’.
2. Castles? They’re no big deal.
3. Stonehenge is overrated.
4. The answer to this joke.
5. If you touch these bottles, you will die.
6. What it’s really like to belong to the Night’s Watch.
7. This guy owns everything.
8. This priceless breakfast tip.
9. What it was really like to grow up with Harry, Ron and Hermione.
After all, they were only up the road in Alnwick Castle (left), where a certain School of Witchcraft and Wizardry was filmed (right).