1. Remember Glastonbury 1995?
2. It was a hot one!
3. The didgeridoo was in fashion.
4. The Stone Roses pulled out of their headline slot at the last minute, so Pulp stepped in.
6. And it helped turn Jarvis into a national treasure.
7. Britpop was at its peak, and the whole gang were there. Including a wasted Liam Gallagher.
Pictured here with Evan Dando of The Lemonheads.
8. And Damon Albarn enjoyed a plate of courgettes.
At least we think he was enjoying them.
10. Jeff Buckley played, too. It was 2 years before he died.
11. Sinead O’Connor did her thing.
12. While PJ Harvey looked and sounded fantastic.
13. Remember Reef? This was the year before “Place Your Hands” came out. They come from Glastonbury, incidentally.
15. Not Jim Kerr from Simple Minds, though. It’s impossible to forget him. He won’t let you.
18. Backstage, the weekend belonged to Robbie Williams, seen here with Keith from The Prodigy.
This was the summer he quit Take That.
19. Of course it wasn’t all fresh-faced pop acts. A couple of veterans showed up too.
That’ll be Page & Plant, of Led Zeppelin fame.
Just to show them how it’s really done.
20. While all around, Glastonbury celebrated its 25th anniversary.
21. By being as brilliantly bat shit crazy as ever.
Have a great - and sunny - time, Glastonbury 2013 goers!