5. Oops he hasn’t updated yet!
6. OK good I was getting worried there
7. Oh no where is he again?
8. OK forreal Zach I am getting a little worried
9. Oh there you are, DON’T DO THAT AGAIN
12. OK good.
14. Get ready
15. Almost there
18. WAIT, why didn’t you update it?
19. There it is!
20. Here is where I began to get REALLY worried
So worried I was about to tweetbomb him with Scrubs references until he responded.
21. WHERE ARE YOU JD!?!
22. HELLO HELLO ANYONE HOME?!
23. There you are!!
24. He seemed to take a little break here, perhaps he was hanging out with Donald and was having too much fun to update?
Either that or he didn’t like these 9,000 followers and was debating on whether or not to update his bio or not.
25. OK good he is back.
26. Yep Yep
27. Conclusion: Zach loves his twitter followers.
Side note: Based on this data I have concluded that it is in fact him updating it and not a bot since it seems to be happening at random intervals.
- We cannot go back: Tribal leaders say they will fight Trump's revival of the Dakota Access and Keystone XL pipelines.
- Mark Zuckerberg denied rumors that he might run for president, telling BuzzFeed News, "I'm focused on building our community at Facebook."
- Press Secretary Sean Spicer at today's White House briefing defended Trump's claim that millions of people voted illegally—but he cited a debunked study.
- A national park deleted its tweets about climate change after Trump silenced some US environmental agencies 👀