Press play on this - then proceed
1. David Boren
David Boren has been around for almost 20 years now and has been nothing short of awesome for the university. He simply is the best.
Also, who else can split the president and vice president like this?
3. OU currently ranks No. 1 in the nation among all public universities in the number of freshman National Merit Scholars enrolled.
6. Robert Anthony “Bob” Stoops. The man brought OU back from the dark ages to being an annual top five contender.
He even showed up (bottom left with the visor on) unannounced to help clean up after the tornados hit Moore, Oklahoma, in May.
Apparently Bob Stoops showed up at a site and blended in for about 30 min before they figured it out (left):
9. The Sooners have a little brother called Oklahoma State that they get to make fun of whenever they want.
12. This play:
13. The football team holds the NCAA record for most consecutive wins by a major college program at 47 straight. This streak will probably never be beaten.
19. Rapper Busta Rhymes is named after a former Sooner football player Buster Rhymes.
20. The band Kings of Leon are fans even though none of them attended the university.
The drummer sometimes even has the OU logo taped to his drum set, as well as a mini helmet with him up on stage.
21. Actress Olivia Munn graduated with a degree in journalism from OU in 2002.
22. And Ed Harris also attended OU.
Students actually had a flash rave in the library back in 2010 where over 3,000 students showed up during finals week.
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- President Trump addressed the Conservative Political Action Conference, or CPAC, where he lashed out at the media and defended his agenda.
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.