A few notes:
- The winner was the girl third from the left, Margaret Gorman from Washington, D.C. (16 years old.)
- At the time it was called the Atlantic City Pageant. It wasn’t until 1922 that they referred to the winner as Miss America. The contestants originally represented their cities, not states. They were referred to during the contest as “Inter-City Beauties.”
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- The UK government has backed a third runway at London's Heathrow Airport, saying it'll benefit the the country's economy ✈️
- The first Gilmore Girls trailer is finally here and it looks like Luke and Lorelai are together :yellow_heart: :coffee: