A few notes:
- The winner was the girl third from the left, Margaret Gorman from Washington, D.C. (16 years old.)
- At the time it was called the Atlantic City Pageant. It wasn’t until 1922 that they referred to the winner as Miss America. The contestants originally represented their cities, not states. They were referred to during the contest as “Inter-City Beauties.”
- Four people died in what officials are calling a terror attack after a car drove into pedestrians near Parliament in London. A suspect was also killed by police.
- Rep. Adam Schiff said there's "more than circumstantial evidence" that President Trump's campaign colluded with Russia during the election.
- Donald Trump said he feels "somewhat" vindicated after the Republican intelligence chairman in the House claimed Trump's team was surveilled.
- As if it wasn't easy enough to buy someone coffee, you'll now be able to send Starbucks gift cards via text on Apple's iMessage ☕️📲