A few notes:
- The winner was the girl third from the left, Margaret Gorman from Washington, D.C. (16 years old.)
- At the time it was called the Atlantic City Pageant. It wasn’t until 1922 that they referred to the winner as Miss America. The contestants originally represented their cities, not states. They were referred to during the contest as “Inter-City Beauties.”
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- At least 26 people have been treated by medics after a chemical incident at London City Airport.
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.