Note: These are all tweets that Jack has faved in the past month
1. Dylan Farrow
2. Not Facebook’s Paper
4. Tech Jokes
5. Jokes that involve tech + history
8. Hating Mondays
11. Work humor
15. Secret app (sorry Whisper)
16. Equal pay for women
18. Chrissy Teigen’s boredom level
19. Chrissy Teigen’s creative process
20. Being in the 1%
21. Making the best of things
22. Clean water
23. My tweet wondering if he has inside information on a new Rocky movie being made
24. Old San Francisco (Or maybe busses? JACK LOVES THE BUS)
27. Drug trips
28. His own community service (kind of a weird to be cleaning the streets with cooking tongs?)
29. Someone finding his face on the ground
30. Interns (did she get the job?)
31. Missing Flickr (cc: Marissa Meyer)
32. Cheap Bison labor
33. Being old fashioned
35. Sunsets (what happened to sunrises?)
36. Twitter being the best fan-to-entertainer exchange Bill Cosby has ever had
37. The end being near (OMG?!)
A huge h/t to @EliLanger for realizing Jack hasn’t tweeted in a while.
- Criticized previously for not forcefully speaking out, Trump condemned anti-Semitism after bomb threats were reported at 11 Jewish centers.
- Milo Yiannopoulos has resigned from Breitbart News after he was accused of defending pedophilia in an old video.
- President Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- West Elm pulled the Peggy Couch from its site after years of scathing customer reviews and complaints of buttons popping off 🙈