2. You check your phone, the battery is fully charged up, it’s time to go!
3. You text your BFF letting them know you are FINALLY leaving the house
4. You check Twitter while waiting for a cab because why not?
5. You play an app really quick too while you are on your way!
6. You even find the time to watch a cat video
8. LITERALLY a minute later, your battery drops to 20%
9. HOW THE F DID THIS HAPPEN?!
10. You think to yourself, “I HAVE TO BE OUT FOR ANOTHER EIGHT HOURS.” IT’S TIME TO CLOSE SOME APPS. BYE BYE CANDY CRUSH.
11. and then LITERALLY another minute later, this happens. WTF IS GOING ON!?
12. In a mere matter of moments, your life went from THIS
13. And then another minute later you find yourself at only one percent battery life left. At this point you have already come to terms with your fate
14. And when this is not an option
15. You check Instagram one last time
16. You tell yourself “maybe if I lock it and not use it it will last a little bit longer”.
17. And then it happens. YOU ARE DEAD
19. Until you finally get some juice back into your phone the next morning…
- The deadly Westminster attack that left four people dead Wednesday began and was over with in 82 seconds, police said Saturday.
- After the health care fail, it's unclear if Republicans and Trump will find consensus on other big ticket items.
- People in Belarus took to the streets and opposed a "social parasites" tax on people who have been unemployed for six months.
- Heads up, Harry Potter fans. You can now get Butterbeer ice cream at your grocery store 🍦✨