Or a lawyer.
10. Your parents think everyone is also Persian.
“His real last name is Charlie Shaheen, he changed it for Hollywood.”
21. This is how you greet people.
22. When your family was invited to a party, you’d tell the host that you don’t want anything until he begged you to take something and you finally agreed to have just a few.
And they’d fill up your plate anyway.
23. You also end up spending most of the party bobbing your head like this because you have no idea what any of the older people are saying to you.
28. And no matter how hard you try to teach your mom, she can’t say it any other way other than Ehstarbucks.
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰