1. We let Goorgan check our transmission
And memed him
2. We drove around and sang about how mast we were
4. We had a little work done
7. We continued to date Miguel
8. We exploited our elders on Vine
9. And remembered what life was like in Iran
Science appears to be more in vogue of late, too. The Mars rover Curiosity, which found signs of life-friendly environments on the Red Planet, has more than 1.4 million followers. Jet Propulsion Laboratory engineers like “Mohawk Guy” Bobak Ferdowsi are making science cool again.
13. We actually bought a tiny persian rug to use as a mouse pad
15. And thought about how much we love Reza Farahan’s mustache
16. And wished we had his shoes
18. Zahra taught us how to dance
- President Trump has given House Republicans an ultimatum: Pass their health care bill Friday or he will move on to other issues.
- FBI agents posed as filmmakers to talk to armed militia during a standoff in Nevada, then used the footage against two men on trial in federal court.
- The suspect in the London terror attack near Parliament, who was killed by police, has been identified as 52-year-old Khalid Masood.
- A lawsuit has been filed against a renowned UC Berkeley professor who allegedly sexually harassed and assaulted a former student and employee.